NEW IN 2017: Post-Prom - Grad Nite at Six Flags!
Post-Prom/Grad Nite at Six Flags, Saturday May 13, 2017 11pm-Sunday May 14th 4am: 2017 Post Prom tickets will be sold starting in early 2017. This event is open to 11th and 12th grade students in good standing as well as guests of students who attend Prom. 11th and 12th grade students do not have to attend Prom to attend this event.
Tickets for this event are $45 per person and are a separate ticket not included with Prom tickets. Post-Prom tickets will go on sale for WTHS Students on Monday April 3rd at 8pm. A Post-Prom ticket is not a Prom ticket, if you wish to attend Prom you must also purchase a Prom ticket. Tickets for this event will remain on sale until Thursday April 13th. Space is limited and we encourage students to purchase tickets to this event early before they are sold out!
Tickets to both Prom and Post-Prom can be purchased ONLINE in the WTHS Web Store.
Post Prom Details
- Prom Ticket for eligible WTHS Students $95 per person
- Prom Ticket for Pre-Approved Non-WTHS Guests $115 per person
- Post-Prom Ticket for eligible WTHS students and their approved guests $45 per person
- This event is open to all Prom-eligible Junior and Senior students and their approved guests. Students do not have to attend Prom to attend this event!
- Tickets for this event are $45 per person and includes transportation to and from Six Flags from the Almond Campus.
- Six Flags requires that all students attending this event ride school sponsored transportation to and from this event. Students are not allowed to utilize any form of private transportation to or from this event.
- Students who attend Prom will be allowed to bring a small bag with a change of clothes into the Almond Campus when they arrive at Prom check-in. These students will be assigned to the first buses to leave for Prom and will be on the first buses to depart Rosemont beginning at 9:45pm. Once students return to the Almond Campus at approximately 10:30pm they will be allowed to enter the building to change out of their formalwear and then board a bus to the post-Prom event. Students will be allowed to leave their personal items including formalwear in a secure location at the Almond Campus.
- Students who do not attend Prom ARE allowed to attend this event. Check in for this event will be at the Almond Campus Entrance near the Black Box Theatre beginning at 10pm. Buses will depart at 10:30pm sharp.
- This event will run from 10:30pm-5am. Buses will depart Six Flags for the Almond Campus beginning at 4am with the last departure from Six Flags at 5am. More details will be sent out to everyone who purchases a ticket
- This event will be chaperoned by a WTHS Administrator and WTHS staff members. In addition to Six Flags Security and the Gurnee Police provide supervision at this event.
Six Flags Code of Conduct
In addition to the Park Policies, the following Rules and Regulations apply during Grad Nite:
- Only buses will be permitted to park. Absolutely NO student or chaperone driven vehicles will be permitted.
- No students will be permitted to leave Grad Nite prior to park closing, unless accompanied by a chaperone. There will be no in and out privileges for students during Grad Nite.
- No outside food, drink, coolers or other food containers are permitted and absolutely NO alcohol, drugs or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Proper attire must be worn in the park at all times including shirts and appropriate footwear. It is suggested that students change out of formal attire before arriving at the park.
Post-Prom and Six Flags Event Policy
All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced and any Grad Nite attendee who fails to comply will be brought to a designated area and/or be asked to be picked up by a parent. By purchasing a ticket and attending the Prom and/or Post-Prom, students agree to all rules and conditions of a Warren Township High School function.
All rules in the Student Handbook will be enforced for the duration of the event. If students are unable to adhere to the requirements, parents will be notified and appropriate action will be taken including but not limited to: school discipline, referral to local law enforcement, loss of privilege to attend future dances and/or events, loss of privilege to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to comply with the transportation and dance policy which will print on your web store receipt and will be binding. If you are removed from the event you will not be issued a refund.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued for this event without medical documentation.