Welcome to WTHS Girls Bowling
Girls Bowling Begins November 14th
Girls Bowling Try-Out Information
Tryouts for the Girls Bowling Team begin on Monday, November 14, 2016 and will be held at Bertrand Bowling Lanes in Waukegan, IL.
Mon 11/14/2016 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
Tue 11/15/2016 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
Wed 11/16/2016 4:00 – 5:15 p.m. (*if necessary)
Thu 11/17/2016 4:00 – 5:15 p.m. (*if necessary)
** Further dates/times, if necessary, will be discussed with student athletes **
Warren Girls Bowling Tryout Requirements:
- Students must be registered by their parents through athletic registration portal on the athletic website.
- Students must have a current physical on file with the school. Physicals must be turned into the nurse’s office at your respective campus. It is suggested that if you are turning in a physical, that it is in the nurse’s office by Thursday, November 10, 2016, in order to be cleared for the tryout.
- There will be a coach checking the tryout clearance list before you board the bus to the tryout. Please meet in the hallway nearest the auditorium entrance at the O'Plaine Campus by 3:30 p.m. each day.
- Students who are NOT registered and/or on the clearance list will not be allowed to participate or attend the tryout.
- Participants do not need to have their own equipment for the tryout. Shoes & a house ball will be available.
- At the end of each day, ALL participants are required to arrange transportation on their own to be picked up at Bertrand's each day. Rides must be at the bowling alley, ready to pick you up at tryouts by no later than 5:15 p.m. There will be no transportation available to take students back to the O’Plaine Campus.
- If any student has questions, please contact Coach Lange or Coach Johnson.
Subscribe to Updates
WTHS uses rSchoolToday for all scheduling of games, meetings and other events. Parents, students and fans can now subscribe to our schedules so you will never miss an update! For more information click here.